- The promoter is Salus Security Services, LLC whose registered office is at 375 Park Avenue, Suite 2607, New York, NY 10152.
- The competition is open to residents of the United States, aged 18 years or over except employees of Salus Security Services, LLC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition. Close relatives are defined as the immediate family (e.g. spouses, siblings, parents).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the contest is via a retweet of the contest message from the @Salussecurityservices_ Twitter account.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Retweets from bots are ineligible. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, even if the entries are from different Twitter accounts.
- Closing date for entry will be March 31, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as follows: Winner will receive free security advisory services and 24/7 coverage by Salus Security Services in-country POC for upcoming 2018 travel within the announced contest country. The services will cover the entrant and/or the entrant and one other family member traveling on the same itinerary for one trip to the contest country during the 2018 calendar year, for a period not to exceed 90 days. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the retweet entries, and announced no later than April 10, 2018 via a tweet from the @Salussecurityservices_ Twitter account. The winner will be asked to private message (pm) @Salussecurityservices_ Twitter account within 7 days.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and there will be no further correspondence on the issue subsequent to final decisions by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Salus Security Services, LLC, and not to any other party.
Carlos J. Barron
Salus Security Services